Michael F. Santicola
Mr. Santicola has been involved in many types of litigation. He has obtained over $10,000,000.00 for clients in personal injury awards and settlements.
He has litigated all forms of civil litigation from both the Plaintiff and Defendant positions and continues to represent many businesses in the Pittsburgh area, ranging from car dealerships, nutrition companies, construction and landscaping companies, bar and restaurants, and title companies.
He is the designated Pittsburgh lawyer for the National Education Association (NEA) and the Pennsylvania State Education Association (PSEA) for all members for non-labor related legal issues. He has been the past solicitor for The Township of Moon, a municipality of over 25,000 residents.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- John Carroll University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1991
- Major: Political Science
- Major: Communications
- Damian & Amato, P.C., 1995 to 1997
- Sainovich, Santicola & Colafella, P.C., Partner, 1997 to 2003
- Sainovich & Santicola, P.C., Partner, 2003 to 2011
- Santicola, Steele & Fedeles, P.C., Partner, 2011 to Present
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny Bar Association, Member
- Beaver County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law, Custody and Divorce
- Personal Injury
- Municipal and School Law
- General Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania