Garen R. Fedeles
Garen has been a practicing attorney since 2007, and been with Santicola, Steele & Fedeles since 2010. He's a graduate of Ohio Northern University College of Law where he was a member of the Law Review, Allegheny College where he received his Bachelor of Arts Degree while double majoring in history and political science, and New Brighton Area School District.
In addition to his work with the firm, he serves in a part-time role as the Chief Solicitor of Beaver County, a position he has held since 2017. He was named by the County Commissioner Association of Pennsylvania (CCAP) as the 2020 Outstanding Solicitor throughout all counties in the State.
He is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania State Courts and federally in the Western District of Pennsylvania. He is a member of the PA Bar Association and Beaver County Bar Association where he serves on the Civil Rules Committee, Government Relations Committee, and Lawyer Referral Committee.
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- J.D. - 2006
- Allegheny College
- B.A. - 2003
- Major: History & Political Science
- Reed, Tosh, Wolford, & Douglass, P.C., 2007 to 2010
- Santicola, Steele & Fedeles, P.C., 2011 to Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Zone 10 Young Lawyer Division Delegate to the Pennsylvania Bar Association House of Delegates
- Beaver County Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law and Domestic Relations
- Civil Litigation
- Wills, Power of Attorneys, and Living Wills
- Traffic Violations
- Landlord and Tenant
- Municipal Law
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania